Views:779 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-04-28 Origin:Site
(1) Woodworking machinery operators must be proficient in the structure, performance, operation, and maintenance methods of various machinery, and be used by dedicated personnel and responsible for them.
(2) When operating woodworking machinery, wear work clothes and tighten cuffs. Female comrades must wear work caps and put their braids in the caps; gloves, scarves, etc. are not allowed to operate.
(3) The machine must be tested before starting to work, and the parts can only start to work after normal operation.
(4) Shafts, chains, pulleys, belts and other moving parts of woodworking machinery should be equipped with protective covers and protective plates.
(5) If there is any abnormality or other failures during the operation of the machine, the power supply should be cut off immediately and the machine should be stopped for maintenance.
(6) When replacing planers and saw blades, the main power supply must be cut off
(7) Check the lubrication system of the machine before work every day. Is it good?
(8) When the machine is working to clean the workbench, the machine should be shut down.