Views:603 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-06-19 Origin:Site
The operation of this type of equipment includes three parts: gluing, drying, and hot pressing. The operation is relatively high. The advantage is that the quality of the finished product is reliable. Its fatal disadvantage is that oil-based glue will produce gases that affect human health during processing. Developed countries such as Europe and the United States have completely banned them. Water-based adhesives are more environmentally friendly than oily ones, and their relative oily costs are higher.
Scope of application:
Suitable for color printing, packaging paper, soft sheet, soft rubber plate and other lamination (over film), making its surface bright, colorful and waterproof.
1. The base, wall plate, etc. are made of cast iron, never deformed, to ensure that the accuracy will not be affected during the use and repair and replacement of parts.
2. The glue roller and glue roller are manufactured with precision, and the concentricity error of the roller surface is controlled within 0.01mm to ensure even glue application and save glue consumption.
3. The hot composite steel roller is processed by mirror surface treatment, and the finished film is excellent.
4. Electronic automatic constant temperature device.
5. Unique design of hydraulic system, precise and stable.
It is equipped with a roll paper feeding device, which can be applied to the compounding of roll materials.
The water-based and oil-based dual-purpose machine can be customized according to user requirements