Views:600 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-08-16 Origin:Site
1) The glue applicator should be inspected every day before use. If any foreign matter is found, it should be cleaned up in time to check whether the equipment is lubricated normally and whether the moving parts are running flexibly.
2) After the test run is normal, inject the glue into the glue tank, and then adjust the gap between the glue rollers according to the thickness of the veneer and the viscosity of the glue, and
The gap between the glue roller and the glue roller.
3) Care should be taken to clean the surface of the veneer during the gluing process to prevent sharp debris from scratching the rubber layer on the surface of the rubber roller; the surface grooves of the rubber layer caused by long-term use should be repaired in time.
4) After a long period of shutdown and the end of daily work, in order to prevent the glue from solidifying, the glue applicator should be thoroughly cleaned, and the glue roller, squeeze roller and glue tank should be cleaned, and the glue sprayed all over the body It must be completely removed. After cleaning, pay attention to wipe dry water stains to prevent corrosion.
5) When the glue applicator is out of service, it should be restored to the factory state; adjust the upper glue roller and squeeze roller back to the initial position, rotate the adjustment nut of the glue roller and the adjustment sleeve of the squeeze roller to adjust the glue roller The compression spring and the squeezing roller top spring are completely relaxed, and all parts are fully lubricated and equipment maintenance is carried out.
Veneer gluing is an important process in the production of plywood. The quality of the glue not only affects the veneer's bonding strength and the physical and mechanical properties of the plywood, but also affects the production cost of the plywood. Therefore, mastering the structure and working principle of the veneer gluing machine and the adjustments related to the quality of the glue is conducive to the correct and reasonable use of the veneer gluing machine