Views:300 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-09-01 Origin:Site
1. After the operation, use tap water to rinse the slag on the surface of the studio and workbench and wipe dry.
2. Regularly clean the oil stains on the carriage, the guide rail and the guide rail drive screw rod, and add lubricant in time.
3. After all the work is over, move the blade about 10 cm forward to reset the travel switch rocker arm.
4. After the cutting machine is used, if it is not used for a certain period of time, the moving parts of the blade and the fixture and some rusty places in the machine should be coated with a layer of lithium
One. Daily maintenance and maintenance:
1. The dirt on the machine tool and guide rails must be cleaned up every working day to keep the machine bed clean. Turn off the air source and power supply when off work, and at the same time empty the remaining air in the machine tool tube belt.
2. If you leave the machine for a long time, turn off the power to prevent non-professional operation.
3. Pay attention to observe whether there is lubricating oil on the surface of the machine's horizontal and longitudinal guide rails and racks to keep them well lubricated! 3. Weekly maintenance and maintenance:
1. The machine should be cleaned up every week, the horizontal and vertical guide rails, the transmission gear rack should be cleaned, and the lubricant should be added.
2. Check whether the horizontal and vertical rail wipers work normally, and replace them in time if they are abnormal.
3. Check whether all the cutting torches are loose, clean up the rubbish of the ignition muzzle, and keep the ignition normal.
4. If there is an automatic height adjustment device, check whether it is sensitive and whether to replace the probe.
5. Check whether the plasma cutting nozzle and electrode are damaged, and whether the cutting nozzle and electrode need to be replaced.
two. Monthly and quarterly maintenance:
1. Check whether there is rubbish at the main air inlet and whether each valve and pressure gauge are working properly.
2. Check whether all the air pipe joints are loose and all the pipes are not damaged. Tighten or replace if necessary.
3. Check whether all transmission parts are loose, check the meshing of gears and racks, and adjust if necessary.
4. Loosen the tightening device and push the pulley by hand to see if it comes and go freely. If there is any abnormality, adjust or replace it in time.
5. Check the clamping block, steel belt and guide wheel for looseness and tightness of the steel belt, and adjust if necessary.
6. Check the performance of all buttons and selector switches, replace damaged ones, and finally draw comprehensive inspection graphics to test the accuracy of the machine.