Views:4 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-04-02 Origin:Site
1. The machine does not start: the input wire is blocked, the power wire is connected reversely, and the voltage is not enough.
2. Inaccurate temperature measurement: thermocouple, temperature controller. Whether the installation is incorrect or damaged.
3. The working vacuum cannot be increased: the gas path is blocked, the hand valve or solenoid valve is not closed, the vacuum pump motor belt is loose, and the vacuum gauge is damaged.
4. The main power switch trips: the input wire on the top of the heating box is leaking, the distribution box is leaking, the external wire is tied to the equipment, and the motor is leaking.
5. Insufficient suction film: insufficient vacuum, air leakage, insufficient temperature, film too thin, workpiece pasted with other materials, the concave depth of the workpiece exceeds the pulling up of the film, the suction time is too short, the film is not pulled up, and the distance between the workpieces Too close.
6. The surface of the overlaid workpiece is folded and not smooth or the corners cannot be wrapped: the film is not straightened, the film quality is not good, the workpiece is not polished, too much glue is sprayed, and the template under the workpiece is too low.
7. the phenomenon of drama breaking: the temperature is too high, the heating time is too long, the film quality is not good, and there is no heating.
8. Poor adhesion to the platform
● Improper selection of the adhesive, improper setting of the amount of glue, and wrong proportioning. The type and amount of adhesive should be re-selected.
● The diluent contains alcohol and water that consume NCO groups, so that the hydroxyl groups of the main agent do not react. High-purity ethyl acetate should be used.
● There is powder spray on the surface of the printed matter. Wipe off gently with a dry cloth.
●The ink layer of the printed matter is too thick. Adhesive coating layout should be increased to increase pressure
● The ink layer of the printed matter is not dry or completely dry. It should be hot-pressed and then glued; choose an adhesive with high solid content; increase the thickness of the adhesive coating; increase the temperature of the drying tunnel, etc.
● The adhesive is absorbed by printing ink and paper, making the coating insufficient. Should reformulate and set the coating amount. 7. Insufficient surface treatment of plastic film or beyond the expiration date will cause the treatment surface to become invalid. The plastic film should be replaced.
● The pressure is small, the vehicle speed is faster, and the temperature is low. The temperature and pressure of the film should be increased, and the vehicle speed should be appropriately reduced.
9. blistering occurs
● The printing ink layer is not dry. It should be hot-pressed and glued again; postpone the coating time to make it dry completely.
● The printing ink layer is too thick. Should increase the amount of adhesive coating, increase the pressure and compound temperature.
● The drying temperature is too high and the adhesive surface is skinned. The drying temperature should be lowered
4. The surface temperature of the composite roll is too high. The temperature of the composite roll should be lowered.
● The film is wrinkled or slack, the film is uneven or curled. The film should be replaced and the tension adjusted.
● There are dust and impurities on the surface of the film. It should be cleared in time.
● Adhesive coating is uneven and the dosage is small. The coating amount and uniformity should be improved.
● The adhesive concentration is too high, the viscosity is large, and the coating is uneven. Use thinner to reduce the binder concentration.
10. Wrinkle of film
● The film transfer roller is unbalanced. The transfer stick should be adjusted.
● Inconsistent tightness or wavy edges at both ends of the film The qualified film should be replaced.
● The adhesive layer is too thick and the solvent is not completely evaporated, which affects the viscosity, and is squeezed by the pressure roller, causing slippage between the paper and the film. The amount of glue applied should be adjusted to increase the temperature of the drying tunnel.
● The two ends of the electric heating roller and the rubber roller are unbalanced, the pressure is inconsistent, and the linear speed is different. Both rollers should be adjusted.
For more information about the laminator or if you need to purchase a product
please contact Tiege
Contact Name: Doris Lee
MB, Wechat And Whastapp: +8613928826985